Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Cutting hay is not the only thing an agricultural producer can do these days when the sun is shining. A crash course in on-farm solar from A-Z with Lee Sinal of KCP Energy.
Alberta agricultural producers mentioned in this episode:
- Vaudet Dairy in Ferintosh: Investing in Solar Energy for Tomorrow
- Northern Lights Farms in Manning: Low-Carbon Market Gardening
- Agricultural Clean Technology Program (AAFC): On-Farm Climate Action Fund (AAFC)
- Emissions Reductions Alberta – Food, Farming and Forestry Challenge
- Clean Energy Improvement Program (Alberta)
Want to learn more?
Our Farmer’s Blog is a great go-to source for stories of producers in Alberta who are going the extra mile with their management practices for the land, food and their communities.