Alberta is the province in Canada with the best potential for solar power. Lee Sinal of KCP Energy is back by popular demand to highlight what Albertan agricultural producers need to know about this exciting opportunity to generate on-farm energy.
Topic: Solar Installations on the Farm
Date: November 12th, 2020 at 2:00PM
Presenter: Lee Sinal
Join us and Lee Sinal from KCP Energy to discuss the many aspects of installing solar panels on your farm. In this webinar, Lee will discuss:
- Alberta’s Micro-generation program and electricity rate structures for farms
- What you need to size a system and get it installed
- Solar Equipment options and electrical integration considerations
- Financial performance of solar energy systems
- Tax benefits, system financing, and GHG credits for on-farm solar
- How to ensure optimal system performance
This webinar is a great opportunity to learn the ins and outs of on-farm solar generation. We hope to see you there and feel free to bring any solar questions you have for Lee!
Want to learn more? We recommend listening to our podcast, On Farm Solar Alberta